Friday, June 8, 2007

Flickr!


What is Flickr you say. It's one of my favorite places to go search and drool and can be quite addicting to those of us with a need for eye candy. You can find just about anything on Flickr from gardening to needlework to home decor.
At first I would go to Flickr--that's www.flickr.com and I would type in a word of something to search for say for instance--pincushion. It will pull up hundreds of photos of pincushions and then I discovered when I found an album full of wonderful photos that I could click on that persons favorites and it would pull up all these little boxes of wonderful photos and then I'd click on one of the photos and be in another new persons album and of course they had favorites, so I had to see those too and before long I was off on a tangent and filling up with lots of eye candy. Wanna try? Ok here's a link to my page of favorites. Just click on any photo that interests you and then peek around that album and click here and click there and well if you're not back in time for dinner call out for pizza..........................
We won't even mention that there are Flickr groups for everything under the sun that will lead you further into the candy store and off the path of doing housework and other such unimportant tasks.........................