Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday Treasures


Finally I got to go garage saling! I missed last weekend, because I ended up sicker than a dog, but I think I made out pretty good today. I got all this stuff for just under $15!
In the very back is 10 fabric samples that I will use for crazy quilting and pincushion making, the tall skinny jar will become a button jar, there are 3 magazines--Country Home and 100 Flea Market Find Ideas, 2 Beverly Lewis books, antiquety looking lamp to go next to my sewing machine, I love America blocks, Americana picture that is painted & stitched, cool blue jar that looks old, but is an Avon jar, old sugar bowl, the little red pitcher is a strawberry, white on white linen with a basket design stitched on it from about the 1930's, red & white small tablecloth, heart plate holder thingy and Raggedy Ann--a whole .25! holding a tiny santa face mug. I also got a big ol bunch of rose hips and the husband got a bunch of boring old boy stuff--tools and such, so all in all I think I did pretty good! Can't wait to see what treasures will be waiting for me in peoples driveways next week!