Thursday, June 21, 2007

Vitnage Laundry Bag--New Pattern

New Pattern in E form--Vintage Laundry Bag. I designed this one after an actual vintage laundry bag I had found a few years ago and have since then stitched up a few using vintage pillowcases. I love the simplicity of it and it has just the right amount of yesteryear to it. This one I've stitched in turkey red--to match my laundry room, but I'd love to do one in jadite green or a bluey aqua color. I think it would look quite pretty in whatever color a person chooses. This is just the first piece in a collection of laundry room designs I'll have ready soon. In the meantime you can find the pattern at Patternmart http://www.patternmart.com/patterns/search/section/All/Hazelruthe/All and soon I'll have it listed on Etsy too.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Very very cute.
deb

Cathy said...

Thanks Deb! :)

Cassie said...

Hi Cathy! This is Cassie from Florida...and this laundry bag is so cute. I actually have a vintage one and the stitching is a very deep purple, like violets and I love it. Your blog is one that I visit and I would love to put you on my "places you must see" list! Enjoy your weekend..

Cathy said...

Thank you Cassie! The purple violets sound very pretty. Thanks for adding me to your blog--I'll add yours to mine too. :)

Cathy :)