Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Wishy Wanty List

My Wishy Wanty List..........

Here are just a very few of the things I have on my Wishy Wanty list............

I found these gorgeous porcelain French charms while blogging this evening. I want a pink one a blue one a star one and one with a ladies pictures on it. I found them here.............. http://willows95988.typepad.com/photos/ephemera_/porcelaine.html








Then I want and will be getting for sure! one of these books...............found here originally...............http://pamgarrison.typepad.com/pamgarrison/2007/04/index.html





And I would love to have just one plate--I don't really need a whole entire service for 12--see I'm not greedy! of this gorgeous brown and pink Spode dinnerware. I have no clue what the pattern is. I found this while surfing flickr.com and forgot to mark who's album it was in.




And last but not least and really not last either, because I have a very long list of wants, I would love, love, love to own any doll created by Nicol Sayre--found here......http://nicolsayre.typepad.com/nicol_sayre/2007/07/index.html Nicol is my all time favoritist artist and favorite blog!

Dear Fairy Godmother, Magic Genie, Good Witch of wherever, or any other magical super power with a wand, I've been very, very good--as always--and these are a few of my wishes I would like to have granted--please--with a great big sugar plum on top.

So do tell--what is on your Wishy Wanty list?

4 comments:

NeNe said...

Oh Cathy, what good taste you have!
I hope you get 2 of everything so you can share with me.lol

Laura (NeNe)

Suzanne said...

Hi Cathy,

I love all the things on your "wishy wanty" list! Those porcelain charms are beautiful, but that dinner plate is gorgeous too!

On honeysucklelane.blogspot.com (Not sure if that link will show up)..Lana has some things I love and would put on my "wishy wanty" list (love that name BTW)!

T=ME said...

Dear Cathy..........this is your Whatever Fairy. You can have whatever you ask for and more.
If you go to Martha Stewart.com and put in coffee filter rose it will take you to the taping and you can see how they are made. One rose for your beautiful nose. Hugs

Carol Bird said...

Dear Cathy,

I have your lovely Spode pink-brown transferware plate. I would love to be your secret Santa for this. Just email me and I'll send the plate.