Saturday, December 8, 2007

Vintage Paper Ornies--New E Pattern


I just love the way these turned out! I used old music and cardstock embellished with some silver tinsel trim a few buttons a dusting of mica and some old vintage images and voila! pretty Christmas ornies that look antique! I think I may even make some up to use as gift tags--wouldn't that be cute!

The E Pattern is only 3.50 and it's available thru Patternmart (there's also a link in the right hand column--just click the picture) as an instant download or you can order thru me at vintage@ida.net. (These are Paypal only please).

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Too cute Cathy! Did you use the sheet music I gave you for these?

cora said...

Cathy, these are just the cutest ever!!!! It gave me ideas for some die cut items I have and turning them into ornaments. I love old music, etc. You really did a great job! And I must say again, your blog is just the greatest thing to come to. You are truly an artist and come up with the most wonderful stuff! Cora

Suzanne said...

Those are so sweet Cathy! Love the sheet music...very vintage-y!