Thursday, January 24, 2008

Swap A Handmade Valentine Card With Me

Valentine's Day is one of my very favorite holidays! It's also the day after my birthday! So I thought I'd like to do a special Handmade Valentine Day Card one on one swap with my blogger friends.

Here's what we'll do------- Get out your pretty papers, scissors, glue, glitters etc and you and I will make each other a Handmade Valentine Card to swap.

Keep your style to something that is Vintage or Altered Art or Victorian or Antiquety or Shabby/Cottage/Chic--anything along these lines that is handmade.

Sound fun!

Please mail your card to me no later than February 5. I will save my cards--unopened--that's the tough part!--until Valentine's Day and then I'll open them up and share them all here at a Virtual Valentine's Day Party with all of you!

Email me at hazelruthe@yahoo.com with your Name, Mailing Addy and a link to your blog--(that way I can post a link back to your blog along with a the picture of your beautiful card on Valentine's Day). I will send you my mailing address in my reply email back to you, so you know that I received your info. I will also have my cards mailed to you by or before February 5. Right now I'm figuring I can handle swapping with about 30 people, so don't wait!


8 comments:

Angela said...

I would like to play with you. Will let you know when I send if you wish.

Mica said...

I would love to do this with you. I'm in Fun !!!!Valentines is a fave of mine too !!!

Hugs,
Mica

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

This looks like fun, and I would love to do it, but we have company coming and I won't have any spare time!

Have fun!

Katherine

Mockingbird Hill said...

Don't know that my skills are quite up to this, but it looks like fun! Hope you have a blast doing it and that you will share your treasures when they arrive!

Cassie

Old Crow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Old Crow said...

I would love to trade with you - sounds like fun - will be in touch. Speaking of fun...you've been TAGGED - tell us 5 interesting things about you and then tag 5 more people......

Hugs, Donna D.

Donna said...

Oh, I just did a whole bunch of handmade cards for a recent swap. So I'll send you one!

Kathi said...

hey Cathy, I'll swap cards with ya! I have a bunch of blank cards dying to be Valentines!
Kathi