Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September is National Sewing Month!

September is National Sewing Month!


In honor of National Sewing Month I thought I'd share some fun sewing links and pictures with you.

To get a banner for National Sewing Month go HERE.

Visit National Sewing Month . Org to find fun activities and projects and ideas.




For a fun little project check out Lazy Girl's blog for a Make 2 Give 2 project in honor of National Sewing Month.




Did you know that in September of 1985 President Ronald Regan signed a proclamation declaring September National Sewing Month. See it HERE.


Have you seen The Big List of Sewing Blogs. Check it out--but beware you'll get lost and have a wonderful time going through all of the cool links! Look for me--I'm currently # 70.



I love visiting other peoples sewing rooms and seeing how they are decorated and how they organize them or how messy they might be--like mine! Check out my list in progress of sewing rooms at My Big Blog List -- where I keep my huge blogroll.

Then make sure to stop by this huge list of 109 Sewing Rooms I am # 14, however it is my old sewing room from when I lived in Florida. I still have to get this one organized enough for public viewing.





Last but not least is Needlepointers.com It is chock full of sewing hints, tips, techniques etc.

I hope you've enjoyed the links and please feel free to use the sewing graphics. All I ask it that you save them to your own computer and not copy/paste them from here.

Pick up a needle and thread and Happy Stitching!