Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Mugs & Some Ornies

There are 3 different Holiday Home Tours that I am adding my blog link to, so please make sure to also visit these 3 wonderful bloggers parties to see oh so many more gorgeous Christmas homes........



It just doesn't feel like Christmas til the Santa mug collection appears! I've only been collecting these little mugs for about 3 or 4 years now and I hope to for many more--even if several of them are the same. They're just so happy and cute!

Do you have a Santa Mug Collection? If so I hope you'll post a link to your collection using the Mr. Linky at the very bottom of this post. I'd love to see them and I know everyone else will too.

Here's goes....






This little one is actually a turn about mug--he has the same face on the back side of the mug.







This one is actually a napkin holder, but we let him anyway.



And then there is the big singing, dancing Santa!

I wanted to share a few of my favorite ornies on my prim tree, so I put them into a slide show for you to enjoy.








Please share your Santa Mug Collections with us all. Just type in your name and then copy/paste your blog addy (url) into the 2nd space. Please note if someone eles's name and info is showing up in those spaces just delete them and enter yours--it won't delete them off of the Mr Linky List). Thanks!

18 comments:

Pam said...

Very cute! I don't have a Santa mug collection, just a cute Santa cup and saucer from my childhood.

cherished*vintage said...

WoW Cathy, you have an amazing collection of Santa mugs!! I'm so happy I found the 4 I did. They are one of my favorite things now, I hope to find more over time too. Hope your enjoying this Christmas season.
-Karoline

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

That's a big collection Cathy.I love Santa's . Come visit my open house tour.

Bonita said...

What a fun collection! It's so fun to see the variety of Christmas collections that people have.

Becky said...

I love your santa mugs. They bring back memories of my childhood!

Lori said...

thanks for sharing your pretty little Christmas!!! your santa mugs are really cute!!!

Kay said...

Hi Cathy,
Your collection of Santa mugs is one of the most extensive I've ever seen...and that cute little snowball pilfering mouse looks like a fugitive from a Beatrix Potter yarn.
Peace and Joy to you and yours,
Kay Flynn-The Wrought Iron Gate

Caren said...

I do not have a Santa mug collection but yours sure is cute! I DO have a Santa collection however. I will be showing it tomorrow on Kimba's house tour.

Today I featured my City House, stop by if you have a chance!

Laura said...

I have ONE of those mugs. No photo of it, but I love the one I have! Seeing all of yours together made me very happy!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I love your Santa mugs! What a fun collection. Thanks for joining my blog party! -Julia :-)

Kim@ForeverWherever said...

I think I have one of those Santa mugs somewhere! I loved it when I was a kid because it always had candy canes in it!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful home!
-Kim

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I just adore all your decorations. They are lovely.

I will have a giveaway on my Friday post.

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

So enjoyed seeing your Santa mugs, Cathy! We have a few. I posted a couple photos on my blog. The vintage items are my favorite!

Thanks!
julie @ Oakleaf Hollow

maya said...

Wow! Amazing collection. My favorites are the salt & pepper shakers.

M.E. said...

Love your Santa mug collection! I have started one, too!
I'll have to take some pics to share.

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

So cute! LOL about the dancing Santa in your home. It would sacred my kids. lol Thank you for the tour!

Miss Sandy said...

I love your Santa mug collection. I have six mugs, two of which were mine as a child. The other four were flea market finds. I display them in my kitchen every Christmas. Have a wonderful holiday!

Amy from Texas said...

I thought I was a Santa nut. Okay, you win:-) Great stuff!!