Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun Mail!

I love when I get fun stuff in the mail! Here's a few things I've received recently.....



From Lili M all the way over in the beautiful Netherlands I received the most charming and wonderful heart box trimmed out in a darling vintage valentine and ruffled ribbon and then filled with enchanting little trinkets and treasures. There were little bitty delicate papers, tiles with my initials and my birthdate on them, lovely lace and charms.....it was so fun pulling out each little piece and seeing what it was. This was for the big OWOH giveaway and boy what fun! Thank You Lili! I just love it!



I also received a fun RAK in the mail from Kim Ingram. Kim sent me a beautiful vintage linen--I love vintage linens!, some wonderful smelling soap--that is a really cool big block shape and some yummy Yankee candles. The whole package smelled soooo good! It certainly was a surprise and a wonderful day brightener too. I can't wait to use the soap and light the candles and enjoy! Thank you so much Kim!

Now this one I received a few weeks ago as part of a Valentine ornie swap, but I thought I'd share it today. I absolutely love, love this gorgeous, pink, sparkly putz house by Linda Prutzman. It's my very first putz house--of what I hope becomes a nice sized collection, because I just love these. This one is actually a post office and has all kinds of wonderful details. The fence is made from stiffened vintage lace--how cool is that. And when you peek inside the door there is a little saying on the inside wall as well as an inside door, that you can't see in this photo. And it's all pink! I absolutely love it! Thank you Linda!