Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun Stuff

A few fun finds at the thrift store recently.....................




......this beautiful pearl and crystal bead necklace--for $4. It's long too and I love long necklaces. It was a bit vintage and a bit today and something I will definitely enjoy wearing. The little crystals are acutally clear and not tinted like they appear and it has some little rhinestone rings in there as well. What more can a girl ask for! ( besides chocolate and a loaded credit card!)



......and I found this cool little glass floral frog for a whopping .50! Can't beat that. I've been seeing these on other blogs being used as.......



....scissor holders! And I just had to have one and I lucked out. I set it on top of a little old jelly jar filled with my favorite old white buttons and it works perfectly! Plus it's cute! Not too bad for some inexpensive fun!