Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Little Easter Decor

I don't think I've shared my Easter tree before and since I just got it decorated last week I thought I'd share it with you.



It's decorated with some awesome ornies, all handmade by friends that I've swapped with over the years..............


This cute little bunny all dressed up with a big ol' top hat is the creation of my friend, Neeners (Janine Jensen). The very likeness of the real Easter Bunny!



Vintage styled bunny I made from a old table cloth and gave it a paper, glittered basket.



I'm not sure who made this one, (sometimes they aren't signed and I forget!) but it's one of my favorites.



This darling little yellow chick is by Phyills Shows. She always paints the cutest things!



This sweet little clay bunny is an original creation by Debi Rice.



Another one of my very favorites is by Darlene Mariano. Darlene always puts the most attention to tiny details and always creates something fabulous.



Wooly eggs with all kinds of wonderful stitching--again I forget who these are by, but I love them all the same.



Wool applique by me.


Ruthie Rabbit also by me. She even appeared as a free pattern in the Jan 2004 Country Marketplace magazine. My 1st published piece.

Happy Easter!