Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Romantic Vignettes Blog Party Today


Today is the Romantic Vignettes Blog Party at Whispering Poppies. I thought I would participate, however I've found that I am seriously lacking in this area in my home. Ugh! So instead I will be enjoying the beautiful vignettes that everyone else shares and gathering some hope, inspiration and ideas from all of them, so if you have a Romantic Vignette I hope you'll pop over to Whispering Poppies and share, so we can all drool and enjoy them too.

2 comments:

The Whispering Poppies said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog party today! It was very sweet of you. =)

Rhonda said...

That was cool! I so enjoyed that! My favorite was Amy@Maisonbelle! She was shabby chic to the max. I want her to come decorate for me. I am going to take some tips from her. And the garden one. I loved them all but those were my favs! I am so suprised you don't have any. Must be the new move...right. Me...I am to dang stupid or something. I see it and then get stupid in the head and hands and it doesn't come out. What the heck. I have the stuff just can't get it together right.

The Romanticly Chanllenged Sista
Rhonda