Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Creative Spaces


One of my favorite things to search on the net is peoples creative spaces--sewing rooms, sewing studios, art studios, crafting spaces whatever it is that each person refers to their creative space as.

Have you seen my Blog Roll by chance. I made it, it's own blog page, because I have so many blogs that I like to follow and read (and it really needs updating, because I'm always finding more!) and it would be impossible to list them all here and that is also where I have a really cool list of other peoples creative spaces. If you too enjoy other people's creative spaces than click the big link--Creative Spaces below and you can tour the few that I have listed. There are some gorgeous rooms filled with lots of beauty and inspiration. Enjoy!

Creative Spaces.....HERE





6 comments:

UPON A HILL said...

Thanks for sharing your blog roll. I will have to take a look as I am creating a new space for myself!

Dena said...

I love looking at other people's spaces. I can get so many creative ideas... and so much fun peeking inside!

santamaker said...

I looooove searching images as well. So many great ideas to tweak and make our own!

Lori said...

Hi Cathy,
I loved browsing other spaces--so much inspiration! I thought I should stop by my follower's blogs as well and so I'm visiting you! I'm glad I stopped by! Have a great day!

The French Bear said...

I agree, it's so interesting to read other blogs, and so hard to remember where they were. This is an excellent idea, I also have lots that I might make a list like this!!! Thank you for sharing yours!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Pear tree cottage! said...

Hello again! it is aways such a lovely time coming over to visit you awhile. your photos are wonderful and they make me want to go out and look for more treasure. good wishes to you from Australia Lee-ann