Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where Bloggers Create Blog Party--Come On In!


Welcome to the Where Bloggers Create Party hosted by Karen Valentine of My Desert Cottage.
Many of you have seen my sewing room, but some have not and so I've decided to show you pictures from my last 3 sewing rooms and my current sewing room. It all has the same stuff for the most part (it does seem to keep growing however), but set up in different rooms. So come along.........



This was my sewing room when we lived in Florida. It was in the front of the house in what was a sitting room......



My sewing room when we first moved back to Idaho. This one was a rather small, cramped office, but it worked.



And this is my favorite sewing room in our last house. It was in the basement, so I had plenty of room to spread out.



A view of one of the work areas.....



The corner with my little Singer Spartan machine. A great machine to use.....



Betty and Mae's corner......


And now for the entrance to my sewing room in the house we are currently living in. Sorry for the mess, but this shot was when were still unpacking. However I still haven't uppacked my room this time totally. We are only here in this house for a short time and I just can't seem to get my room together.....


My current sewing room is again in the basement--the best place--that is if it's a finished basement. It has lots of barn wood, which I do like and if I can ever get it put together it would be offset with lots of shabby cottage, old linens, laces, roses etc......



Where I store part of my fabric......



A corner....this is where my drafting table is, for cutting, planning and such.....



And a few favorite corners......I love using cake stands, because they are not only great for decor, but they expand my storage surface. I have 3 cake plates on the hutch in my sewing room.....




Top part of the hutch in my sewing room. I picked this up in Florida at a thrift shop for 40.00 and it gives me lots of display area as well as storage with drawers below......



Just a few favorite pieces.....


...and a few more.......

I hope you enjoyed your tour of my sewing rooms and don't forget to click on the banner at the top of the post, so you can tour all of the other wonderful places that bloggers create.