Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halloween Decor

Well I finally got my halloween decorations up yesterday, so I thought I'd share a few pics.......



Little feather tree with handmade swap ornies.....



....a few black cats.....



...love my wool penny rug from a pattern called Surrounded by Cats by Lakeview Primitives


.....bobble head witch. She's kinda odd I think, but sorta oddly cute.....


....smile!......



.....say cheese!.........



.....I discovered after I got the mantle decorated, that I seem to have several black cats. More than I realized.....


......my favorite darling little prim witch, made for me by my friend Deb Stallings of Cozy Cabin Quilter.....


.....and the halloween tree filled with lots of wonderful handmade ornies that I've swapped with my online friends for the past several years. This is the first year I haven't swapped in about 8 years, but you can bet I will be swapping at Christmas!

Now that the decorations are out let the candy party begin!