Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year--A Year In Review And A Peek Into the Future

Come and join me for a look back at 2009 and a peek into 2010........

A look back at a few of my blog postings for the year.....a year that was spent like a lot of Americans--no job, thankfully however that has been fixed-a year of thrifting, creating, a few road trips, a new donkey, pretty sunsets and rainbows, and so much more.....





I learned something new! How to make a photo mosaic! I always wanted to know how to do that and it was easy as pie!

And now here we are on this last day of 2009 and I am ready to tell it goodbye and to open the door to a brand new wonderful year! A year that has......


"... three hundred sixty-five bright mornings and starlit evenings; fifty-two promising weeks; twelve transformative months full of beautiful possibilities; and four splendid seasons. A simply abundant year to be savored." (Sarah Ban Breathnach)

This is my wish for you also!

I am looking forward to working more on my sewing and needlework, creating some new patterns, learning new things, getting healthier (losing weight!), journaling, going to new and interesting places, finding new junking treasures, meeting new friends, blogging more and enjoying each and every day!

I have so enjoyed all of your wonderful comments throughout the year and I do hope you will please continue. I may not always answer them back (something I hope to do better at this next year!), but I do always read them, enjoy them and appreciate them.

Thank you!

Happy New Year Everyone! May it be a blessed one!

And don't forget to join Cindy at My Romantic Home for a trip with our fellow bloggers through their past year too.





13 comments:

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

I'm so happy to have found your lovely blog, this past year. :-)

Wishing you and yours, a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Gentle hugs,
Aunt Amelia

Aunt Amelia's Attic said...

Oh and thank you for not making us do Word Verification!!!!!!!!!!

Connie said...

Happy new year to you, sweet Cathy, my Idaho friend!
xoxo,
Connie

Mrs. Staggs said...

Happy New Year Cathy!

Robby said...

happy new year to you and your family!!! Hope you are having fun tonight...we are ready for bed..it is 10.07pm!

Where did you get the download for the mosaic....there are alot out there...I love it.

xxxRobby

Connie said...

I see you entered also, honey! LOL Happy new year.
xoxo,
Connie

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Happy New year Cathy..:)

dragonflydreamer said...

Happy New Year to you and yours. May 2010 be the best year ever!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a glorious year you've had and shared! I've been so blessed just reading your post. Very thoughtfully done and insightful.

Isn't this a great idea for us to share our best!?!? Please come visit my post when you get a chance.

Hope 2010 will bring you much happiness!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

alice said...

I am tickled to have found your blog! Love your collage. Where did you get the download for the mosaic....there are alot out there...I love it. Happy New Year! I will be looking forward to checking your blog more often.
Smiles, alice

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

happy new year.. nice post! perfectly captured the precious memories of 2009. thanks for sharing.

Andy and Ana said...

Happiest of New Year 2010...love your blog. Found you through Aunt Amelia's Attic. Your pictures are so beautiful. A real joy visit will return again & again :) Come visit 'Our Front Porch' need comments create new friendship with like minded ladies...Thanks, In appreciation, ana p.s. my husband and I loved your 'Red letter campaign'.

. said...

Beautiful mosaic.
Alfazema