Monday, December 7, 2009

Vintage Christmas Monday # 2


It's Vintage Christmas Monday again hosted by Anything Goes Here. And today I thought I'd share one of my newer vintage Christmas collections--little china angels.....


It all started rather innocently when I received the 7 darling itty bitty little red and white china angels in a stocking swap I was in a couple of years ago......




...and then I found the larger angel trio at the thrift store earlier this year and the collection began!...........


Aren't they so sweet. These itty bitty angels are actually bells and are barely an inch tall! And they are singing their little hearts out. Who could resist such a collection!


Ok, not angels, but part of my Santa mug collection (that I found packed away in another box)---are the 4 Noel Santa mugs behind these darling little winking Santa salt & peppers.

I don't know about you, but I am off to see the rest of Vintage Christmas Monday and all the beautiful Christmas treasures. Hope to see you there!