Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vintage Valentine Party!

Welcome to the Vintage Valentines Party hosted by Anything Goes Here. I have a few vintage valentine's to share with you, so I hope you will enjoy your stay. Let's get started.......



Just a few pieces of my Vintage Valentine Collection. The big heart candy box in the center was my grandmother Juanita's. It's from the 1970's. The other little pieces and hearts are from my treasure hunts through the years.

Now I'd like to share a few Vintage Valentine Cards & Images with you that you are welcome to save and use as you'd like........(click on them to view them larger)....







Ok, we're not done yet. I have a few other things I'd like to share with you in case this is your first visit here. These are some earlier Valentine posts for the month on my blog that you might enjoy as well......

To see my Vintage Valentine Card Collection for even more cards that you are welcome to save to your computer please click HERE

For a beautiful Vintage Valentine Collage that you can also save and use please click HERE

To see my Valentine's tree decorated with handmade Valentine's made by my friends please click HERE

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have enjoyed your stay here with me this day.

Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with lots of Love, Laughter and Chocolate!

To enjoy the other party participants please click on the badge below.......



21 comments:

Gerry said...

Oh, Cathy...the images are beautiful! I especially love the little girl on the red heart. Just love it! Thank you, Gerry

Scrap for Joy said...

All of your images have been great and you're a peach to share them! I have to get mine loaded up for tomorrow.....then I guess we march on to Easter!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Joyce
(I have to make one of those spinner cards-too funny!)

Purvail said...

Love your shared valentines--the little girl in red caught my eye.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Happy Valentine's day

Sandy said...

such a beautiful collection of vintage valentines cards...

http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Thanks for sharing your Vintage Valentines!
Deb :)

Pam said...

Such a beautiful collection of Valentine mementos Cathy. I think they were much prettier from years gone by, don't you think?
Thanks for sharing the lovely images too. :)

Cher' Shots said...

From one vintage valentine lover to another ~ "Great" page. I also posted vintage love.

~~Carol~~ said...

I just had to click over and look at ALL of your cards. You have an amazing collection! I especially like the one with the little girl and the old telephone. Too cute!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Carol

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Beautiful collection!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
*hugs*deb

Postcardy said...

That spinning one is really cool.

SharDon Exclusives said...

Cathy, thank you so much for the lovely images and for your generousity toward us! You are appreciated and loved this Valentines Day,
Sharon

June said...

Cathy your VV are lovely. I wish I would have had the forethought to have save my candy boxes from years past. It's funny to think of them as vintage though.
Your swap looks like it was a good one dear.
hugs

Really Just Rhonda! said...

So cool all of your vintage hearts. I didn't know you had Grandma's heart. That is way cool. When did you get that? Who gave it too you? Amanda will think that is so cool. I love all the little cards too. I just can't figure out where you keep all of this stuff? Have you ever seen that show on tv Hoarders? I know where you get it from. Remember how Grandma use to say after she would stay at Mom's house and go home she had been robbed. I guess that is how I would feel after I left your house. I don't have any collections compared to you. I guess I was adopted! I need to get on the ball. You are a good role model. The old people have taught you well. You obdient one.

The uncollected, adoped sista
Rhonda

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for posting such beautiful images!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Happy Valentines day Cathy!!!!:)

Sares said...

How special you have your Grandmother's candy heart box! Your valentine's you've shared are all so beautiful. I saved quite a few of them to my computer, thank you so much for your generosity! Your valentine tree is adorable too. Happy valentine's Day, I hope the day is extra special for you!

unexpected Necessities said...

Thanks for sharing your valentines! The one of the little girl in red with curly hair is adorable!

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

Every one of your valentines is a treasures.

Thanks for sharing them for us to use.

I am still getting around to see everyone. There are so many wonderful cards to see.

My favorite of yours are the guys in the circle. Spin to choose... xo Joan, your hostess

Sherrie said...

Thank you for sharing so many pretty pictures. That was fun.

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

DARLING post! Hope your Valentine's Day was wonderful!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Serendipity Handmade said...

That "spinning" one is FABULOUS! I wish it were mine.