Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Followers & Following & Blogger Issue

First of all let me say a great big THANK YOU! to all of my wonderful blog Followers! I appreciate you!

Next though is my temporary problem that I hope you my fellow bloggers can help me out with. I have been having troubles seeing my Followers on my blog and I can't see them on your blog and I can't join in to Follow on other blogs. I know this is a Blogspot issue and I have contacted them, but they are just too slow. So what's a girl to do!?

I have cleared my cache, made sure 3rd party cookies are enabled, have no new or changes in my firewall, pop up blocker or other like things. I use Mozilla Firefox for my browser and run Vista. I have tried IE and even downloaded Google Chrome and STILL have the problem, so if anyone out there can be of help I would most certainly appreciate it. In the meantime YES! by all means keep on Following. I just need to get this little buggy glitch worked out. Thank you!!

7 comments:

Carmen at Primcatshouse said...

Hi Cathy,

I don't have an answer for you but I can tell you that yesterday and the day before I had the EXACT same problem and no one else was having it. Then today... bam. Everything is fine. Maybe yours will self resolve too!

Carmen and the Primcats

dee begg said...

CAthy,

Hmmm....I can see your follower just fine. Are you able to click the follow link at the top of the page? I'm sure you tried that already though. I think blogger has just been buggy recently...maybe it's all the Christmas decorating posts, swap posts, recipe sharing posts, craft show post, that all the prim gals have been posting.
Hope you get things figured out soon.

D

basketsbyrose said...

I also have been having trouble with my blog. Sometimes you need to turn your computer off and restart it.

Whimsey Creations said...

I too can see your followers just fine. Sometimes when I go to someone's blog I can't see theirs or if I do and click on Follow and it doesn't quite work, when it goes back to their blog, then I can't see them. Blogland can be quirky - that's for sure!

Cher' Shots said...

I'm so sorry you are having blogger woes - been there myself but it corrected itself after about a week. Hope your issues resolve themselves. 'hugs from afar'

The French Bear said...

Blogger can drive a person crazy!!!! sorry I am not the greatest help with stuff like that.....I always ask my kids!!! Hope someone can you!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Carmen at Primcatshouse said...

I spoke to soon. Followers are missing again.

UGH!

Carmena dn the Primcats