Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm In Mary Engelbreit's New Cookbook!

I am so excited! I'm in the new Mary Engelbreit Fan Fare Cookbook! Several months ago Mary E. asked readers on her blog to submit recipes for this book, so I took a shot and got in! Not only did I receive a cookbook for my recipe, but I received TWO autographed copies! Wow, I was not expecting that! Thank you Mary!

And there is her signature on the inside cover.....
I have been a big ME fan for years. I ALWAYS have an ME calendar--wall and desk and often desk planners too. In fact I have about 12 years or so of her calendars all tucked into a big basket. I really miss her magazine not being published any longer. I think ME and Stampington need to team up together--hint, hint editors!


And here on page 176 is my recipe for my secret Garden Spaghetti Sauce.

There are so many good sounding recipes in it like; Boeuf Bourguignon, Unstuffed Cabbage, Corn Puddin', Butterscotch Dip and so many more! I sure hope they're all calorie free or I might be in trouble!

Bon Appetit!

14 comments:

Homespun Hugs and Calico Kisses said...

Cathy - You're published!! Congratulations! I have to find that cookbook now ... so that I can make your your famous recipe!!
Hugs, Vicki

Whimsey Creations said...

Congratulations Cathy! I always loved her magazine too - never missed one from the time the first was published. I'm going to have to take a look at that cookbook.

primitivebettys said...

How neat! Congrats to you! :)

Gayle said...

WooHoo! You're famous!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Congrat's !!! You are Famous!
Deb ;)

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations to you! You sauce recipe looks fabulous too. :)

Rhonda

Ann said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!

Such a Lost Girl said...

Wow! My sister is famous! Whewww Whooo! Now that means I can ride your coat tails! Just kiding that means I can get the dang receipe. Because you are to busy to send it to us peeons in the family. Thanks for sharing with the world so I can just happen upon it!

Your little peeon siter
Rhonda
PS Who is very proud of her published big sister!!

Robin said...

How totally awesome is this !! Good for you !! I want to try your sauce ...mmmmmm
hugs,
Robin

Lori Holt said...

Congratulations Cathy...
I will try your recipe as soon as I open up Mary's cookbook from under my tree...(it's on my list)...lol
This is my first time visiting your blog and I hope to be back again!
xx
Lori
Bee in my Bonnet

Kathy said...

That's wonderful news that your recipe for the spaghetti sauce was chosen for her book. CONGRATS!

Prairie Patch said...

Congrats, Cathy! That's fantastic, especially since you've been such a fan of hers for so long.

Her Art Nest said...

Congratulations! How cool is that! Can't wait to try your fabulous published recipe. Happy New Year! Nan

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

Beautiful blog! Congratulations on the cookbook, love Mary Engelbreit too! Have a fabulous New Year!
Take Care,
Robin