Friday, January 6, 2012

5th Annual Handmade Valentine's Card Swap!

The Handmade Valentine Card Swap is now CLOSED.

Thank you everyone!

I have some fun ideas going around in my head, so it's time for me to narrow them down and get busy. I have 12 cards to make!



Valentine's Day is one of my very favorite holidays! It's also the day after my birthday!

So that means it's time for my 5th annual Handmade Valentine Card Swap.

This is a one on one swap that I look forward to and enjoy doing with my blogger friends.





Here's what we'll do...........

Get out your pretty papers, scissors, glue, glitters etc and you and I will make each other a Handmade Valentine Card to swap.

Use your imagination and have fun it!





Please make sure to mail your card to me no later than February 6th.

I will share them all here at a Virtual Valentine's Day Party on February 14th for all to see.

If you'd like to swap a handmade Valentine's card with me then please email me at hazelruthe@yahoo.com with your Name, Mailing Addy and a link to your blog (if you have one-but a blog is not necessary) that way I can post a link back to your blog along with a picture of your beautiful card on Valentine's Day.

I will send you my mailing address in my reply email back to you, so you know that I received your info. I will also have my cards mailed to you by or before February 6th. I
will swap with my international blogger friends too.


Please note that since this is a one on one swap (me with you) I will close the swap sign ups when I have reached the number of people that I think I can handle swapping with.

Here's a peek at years past Handmade Valentine Card Swap....

2008

(2009 seems to lost in the archives)

2010

2011


Get ready, get set, create!