Saturday, December 29, 2012

Testing

It has been forever since I've blogged and I would really like to get back to blogging again and give my blog a new facelift. I see that Blogger has changed quite a bit, so I'll see if I can actually create a post with this new format. Gee I hope I can! So here goes. Just a bit of testing for now. Got the text, now to see  how to add a photo.....

Well so far so good and very simple. Now let's hit the publish button and see what happens! 

Hey, what do you know, it worked! Ok, now with that part down, I'll work on my facelift very soon!


6 comments:

I Play Outside The Box said...

Looking good here!! :-)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Congratulations and welcome back, yep it looks like it all worked! so glad Betty can make it to the Dress form ball!

CArol

whitey said...

Looks like you are up and running!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Welcome back! Hope to hear from you soon! Love your blog!
Leticia

Rebecca said...

Good luck hunting down fabulous lamps, Cathy! I find them all the time and for cheap!!!!!

Can't wait to see what you do...I'm sure it's going to be FAB!

Thank you for visiting!

xoRebecca

Rebecca Nelson said...

I got in this way, Cathy! So...not sure WHAT is up. So much has changed on Blogger. Maybe it's your settings? Maybe they are noted as PRIVATE??? Ugh!

xoRebecca