Monday, May 21, 2007

And the Winner Is........

Gayle! Congratulations Gayle! I think you also had the most posts and thank you for all your comments. I will be mailing your ornie out to you shortly and will post a picture of it later in the week--no early peeking!

Thank you to everyone for all your wonderful comments and I hope you'll keep chatting with me--however I have to figure out how to answer you back! I don't get an email addy like I thought. Instead I get a no-reply email from blogger, so please when making comments if there's a place to leave your email I hope you will, so I can answer you back. I think I'll try and have these fun little drawings every so often too. I hope everyone had fun, I know I did. Thank you and again and happy reading!

4 comments:

Gayle said...

HOORAY! I LOVE to win stuff! Thanks so much Cathy - I can't wait to receive your handmade ornie - I know it'll be just wonderful - and Americana is definately one of my favorites!

sHiMa..... said...

hy cathy...would like to become ur friends??? I'm from Malaysia...amazed with ur blog...

kelley said...

as Pooh would say "Oh bother"...

kelley said...

You've been tagged!
Time to list 7 random things about yourself and tag a random blogging friend or two...