Friday, May 18, 2007

Leave Me A Comment And.......



...and I'll put your name in a drawing for a Primitive Americana Ornament--or Ornie as I like to call them. All you have to do is leave me a comment (click on the word comment at the bottom of any blog entry) anywhere in my blog between now-- Friday May 18 thru Sunday May 20. Monday morning I will draw a name from those who have commented will email the winner and post their name (limited info) here as well.

I am doing an Americana Ornie swap with my friends at The Primitive & Rustic Crafts & Decorating forum http://forums.delphiforums.com/primitive2 and thought this would be a fun little thing to do.

I'll give you a hint---the ornie is red, white and blue and approx 9 inches long and primitive.

So leave me a comment. I'll be waiting to hear from you!