Sunday, August 26, 2007

Crowns & Tiaras

It's finally here! I finally got a copy of Crowns & Tiaras by Kerri Judd and Danyel Montecinos and I love, love, love it! You must get a copy, you really, really must! There are 34 fabulous crowns & tiaras with beautiful color photos and instructions with supply lists!

Now whod'a thunk you could make a crown as elegant as this out of chicken wire and....well you'll have to buy the book to find out the rest. Pam Garrison is of course the queen on the front cover and there are 9 awesome contributing artists! Buy the book. You won't be dissapointed!

This is one of my favorites by Anna Corba Very whimsical and elegant..........

..and then this one by my all time favorite Nicol Sayre Absolutely gorgeous and so creative!

Wouldn't these be wonderful gifts for friends, sisters & mothers for birthdays, mother's day or just because or even for a collection of our own! We are all queens and princesses, so wear your crowns proudly!

7 comments:

crazyhaberdasher said...

The low-brow china doll crown suits me well and truly.....love dolls.

mockingbird hill said...

Where did you find this wonderful book?

T=ME said...

Don't ya just love it? I'm off to seek out the new mag. Artful blogging. Can't wait to see your first master piece!

Lana said...

Oh Cathy! I'm jealous! I still have that book on my amazon wish list... just haven't ordered yet. It sounds wonderful!

Donna Lynn said...

I am so excited to read on your blog how much you love this book, I just ordered mine last week and am looking for it everyday! I am going to have a crown making day in my new craft room, the glitter will be flying! Thanks for the nice blog it is beautiful to visit!
Donna Lynn

Teri said...

I just ran across your blog because I was going to buy this book today!!! I love your site! Kindred spirit for sure! Can't wait to get my book. Actually I was just in Petaluma, ca today and bought a Crown that Danyel made at the "Halloween and Vine Event"... won't tell you how much I paid (but she recommended buying the book too). This crown is so gorgeous! I hope to be part of your blog now, and hopefully you post a picture of what you do! Have fun!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I love crowns too! The more the merrier. I have an extensive collection that I will be featuring on my blog soon. Come for a visit! Anita