Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Vintage Halloween Cards

I had said I would share a few vintage halloween cards the other day and here they are. Just a few of my favorites. Please feel free to use these however you wish, but please make sure to save them to your own hard drive by right clicking and saving picture as and not linking directly to them.
These make great little greeting cards--of course that's what they originally were, they make darling little tags for treat bags, print them on fabric-- see my How to Print on Fabric tutorial --and they are adorable to help dress up your web pages. Let your imagine run and do something fun with them! Enjoy!












12 comments:

Susie said...

These are so cute! Thank you for your generous offer to share them!
:)

Tonya said...

Cathy those are great. Thanks so much for sharing them.

crazyhaberdasher said...

Thanks for these Cathy..WOW are they all yours? How many do you have in your collection? Do you also collect Xmas, Valentines, Easter, etc.? Or any vintage cards in general, how about trade cards?

Crystal said...

These are great! Thanks!

Mockingbird Hill said...

Thanks Cathy! I will be using these ;) Cassie

Suzanne said...

I love these vintage cards Cathy! Thanks for sharing.

Mica Garbarino said...

These are great!!! I love old vintage cards too!!! I just had to copy these !! Thanks. Blessings

Mica

http://garboodles.typepad.com/

Sunny Chick said...

Howdy! I visit your site almost daily, and I just love all your ideas. You are such a talented lady, kudos to you :0)! Thanks for the free pics, I saved to use at a later date. I am new at this blog thing, and just started my own. You and some of the sites you have posted on your site has so inspired me!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Adorable! i love postcards and such from this era!

smilnsigh said...

How precious these are! And how wonderful you are, for sharing them. And a thank you to Susie for telling us of these. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Gina said...

Thank you for sharing those, they are terrific!

Sharon said...

What a great collection you have. Those are the cutest.