Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm Baaack!

I am finally moved in and back online! And just for the record--no I don't think I got any more done while I had no internet, so I'm glad to say that getting nothing done because of being on the internet is a myth!

Here's just a little peek into the dining room decorated for fall and Thanksgiving. More pictures will follow as I get things tweaked a bit more. I just love this old house! Definitely lots to do, so I shouldn't be bored anytime soon.


Here's a shot of one of our new neighbors. There are 5 buffalo next door and this one came up to say hello. I never did catch his name. So far they're quiet and very well behaved.


It's good to be back blogging again and now I have to catch up on all the blogs that I like read as well. I'll be posting more pictures soon and hopefully some new crafting and holiday doings, so hope you'll check back often. Toodles for now. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back Cathy, you were missed. I love your new neighbour nice to have a chat over the fence with,. Donna

crazyhaberdasher said...

Welcome Back Cathy! Hope the move went well for you - missed you heaps!
Your dining room looks fabulous....I wish I could come for tea/supper.

Suzanne said...

Welcome back Cathy...wow! not only have you moved in, but you've already decorated! It looks beautiful!

Susie said...

Welcome back! How unique to have buffalo grazing so close to you. Love all your decor!!
:)

Sunny Chick said...

Good To See ya! Dropped by to say Hi! Loven' the sneak peek! I've been a fan of your site for a while now! Can't wait to see more of your new digs...

NeNe said...

Hi Cathy,
It's good to have you back. I love your new house but didn't you just move to Idaho? I liked the other one too. ha!

Tina said...

Glad to see ya back! and can't wait to see more of your house!! What a wooly neigbor you have my dear..lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I"ve been on your site for about ihr now. Newest blog, to the oldest ones,enjoyed it alot. Just a quick comment on MY decorating style.. Country, very country, every room, except when you open my bedroom door. There, it"s like you stepped back in time, and it:s all Victorian. Everything, right down to the switchplate on the wall. Love it.Again, enjoyed your site!! Debbie(rquirion@adelphia.net)