Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some Fun Little Things To Do

While the decorating team and I are busily readying the house for Christmas I thought I’d share a few little fun things to do.......


The first one is the most important--to see if you are on Santa’s Naughty or Nice List. Click HERE to see where you stand.

Have you always wondered what you or someone else would look like as an elf. Well now you can see for yourself. You'll be elfing everyone you know. Click HERE to start elfing.

Are you in need of a little snow? Remember making paper snowflakes as a kid. Now we can create beautiful snowflakes via the computer and then leave messages on them for all to see and we can also see what others around the world have created. Give it a try. Click HERE to make your own one of a kind snowflake.

The elves and I are off to work on getting the house all decorated for Christmas and later I'll have some pictures of the awesome ornies I've been receiving in the mail. Don't forget--Santa is watching, so be good!