Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've Been Sparkled & An Award

Wow! I've been Sparkled and also received the You Make My Day Award! Thank you!


Annette G of Huckleberry Arts actually made my day by giving me the You Make My Day Award. Thank you Annette! If you haven't visited Annette's blog before, she has a lot of fun art collages that she makes that are great to use in your arts projects.



The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to present it to those whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.

I pass the You Make My Day Award To.....

Karoline of Cherished Vintage


Marian fo Crazy Haberdasher

Trudy of Crows in The Attic Primitives




I've been Sparkled by my friend Terri of Primtiques. Thank you Terri! For those of you who don't know Terri is my Whatever Fairy--no wonder she has so much Sparkle!

I hereby officially Sparkle the following people--(who should then put the award onto their blog and pass it on).

You have been Sparkled...

Rhonda of Empty Nest on Mulberry Street (also my sister)

Joyce of Brookside Cottage

Angela of The Country Cellar


Thank you everyone!