Friday, April 18, 2008

Big List of Sewing Blogs & Some Sewing Ephemera For You

I have just been added to the Big List of Sewing Blogs. It's a really wonderful source for finding other sewing blogs and if you have a sewing blog you can ask to have it added too. Just click on the banner below and you'll find 237 sewing blogs! That's a lotta blogs to visit!

I also thought I'd share some sewing ephemera with you. Feel free to use it and please make sure that you don't link to it--instead just right click on it and save it to your computer. Thanks and Enjoy!








5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!
Hope your weekend is going great !
Stephanie

SympleTymes/PrimitiveRose said...

Hi Cathy...I wanted to let you know that I've given you the Arte Y Pico
award in honor of your beautiful art and fun blog.
I hope you will come by my blog and pick up your award!
Hugs Sherrie
http://sympletymes.blospot.com

Counting Your Blessings said...

Oh these are sweet! I saved one for later =) Thank you! Blessings... Polly

Charity said...

Just found you while perusing the Sewing List. Love your primitives! Your embroidery work is so charming.

Charity

Jewelgirl said...

Great photos! Thanks for stopping
by and checking out my "Candy"
buttons. Hope to see you this
week on S&T Fridays! Jewelgirl