Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blog Awards!

Oh me oh my! I have been awarded with 5 blog awards! Oh me oh my! I feel so honored! Thank you!


I received the Brillante Weblog award 4 times! It was received from (in order of how it was received).......

Deena of Ewe N Me Printables

Teresa of Aunt Polly's Attic

Deb of Pilgrims and Pioneers

Sandra of Babycakes All She Wrote

Thank you dear blogging friends! I appreciate your kindness!

Now for the rules and the passing on of the award.....

The rules for receiving this award are:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I am trying to decide whether I should select 4 or 28 bloggers, so what I will do for this award is upon selecting each blogger to pass it on to I will leave them a message and let them know they were selected, so I won't be posting them here at this time.




The Next Award I received was from Theresa of Take a Sentimental Journey. Thank you Theresa!

I will also pass this one along just like the other award. I think I may be busy for quite sometime.

Again Thank You!!!!