Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Freebie Cross Stitching Links


Years ago when my two oldest kids were very young--and so were my eyes--I loved to cross stitch. Fast forward about 20 years and a real need for some new glasses I've started getting back into cross stitching and have found some wonderful freebie patterns around the net, so I thought I'd share what I've found with you. Beware though some of these sites have some beautiful stitching and you're sure to get sidetracked, so pack a snack and enjoy!

Plum Street Samplers

A Mon Ami Pierre

Gigi online

Marika --click on her Categorie (categories) section in the left hand column. Her blog is full of freebies.

Blackbird Designs

Primitive Bettys Check out her BLOG to see when she posts more

The Workbasket

Danybrod --I didn't find a way to pull them all up, so you'll have to look through her blog--and enjoy all of here wonderful stitching while you're at it.

My Aunt's Attic


Bird Cross Stitch patterns-- My favorite is the peacock design from 1742 about half way down

Cross Stitch Happy