Friday, August 14, 2009

Revamp Restyle Create!

When my sister and I were teens we loved to take old clothes and restyle them into something more fitting to our tastes and we did a pretty good job.

Coming up in September, which is National Sewing Month, there's going to be Reuse, Remake, Restyle Challenge and I hope to meet the deadline, so I gotta start thinking now!





But in the meantime there's plenty of wonderful inspiration going on over a Natasha Burn's Revamp it party---which I missed, due to lack of who knows what! She's still updating, so keep checking back. There are some really cool revamps done by some very creative bloggers.






In the meantime I do have a jean skirt to revamp for my 10 year old daughter and I'll be share to share photos--unless of course I goof it up!

3 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to follow my blog, Love yours!! I will be back often to visit. I just posted New Booth pics and Sunday Junk finds, hop on over and check it out when you can. Blessings, Janna

Natasha Burns said...

I'd love to see your jean skirt revamp! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

venus said...

Hi! What a nice blog indeed.
I love so much these two pictures..
I will for sure come back to visit your blog :)

--
Venus
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems