Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Went Shopping Today......

I did a little shopping today (with my pencil and favorite catalog) and spent a few bucks (monopoly money--it's all I had) and this is a bit of what I bought..........


This beautiful Rococo Mocha Latte dress...(now to find a girdle to fit my Pillsbury dough girl figure into it).....



....a romantic sweater in case I get chilly (it has been rather cool here this August)........


......Ohhhh! Bestill my heart! The Cherished Charlotte Collection! I would wear these everyday--even in jeans and a tee shirt!......



..... then I just had to have this divine flora cameo! A bargain price at only 499.99 ( I opted for the silver--my favorite) and I'm thinking I should go back and get a cameo ring as well......


......and OH My Goodness! Don't you just LOVE these shoes! I need a pair of each color, even if they don't match this dress. (hey my pencil still has lead in it, I'm sure I can find something to match the dress).


.....and while they have some lovely hats I opted for a simple daytime tiara. After all my head is better suited to tiaras over hats I've discovered.......(hey, I can hear you laughing!).....



.....a beautiful brown velvet handbag.....(to keep my pencil and monopoly money in).......


......and last but not least a little something for the sewing room.......................

6 comments:

Bizee Fingers said...

Oh those are wonderful finds!! I especially adore the jewels!! :)Karen

cwa said...

Wow. Now that was some power shopping. It's all beautiful, but I especially liked the dress. I can just imagine wearing something so beautiful and feminine. It would probably be a whole lot more flattering than the t-shirt, shorts, and knee high rubber boots I was wearing around the farm last night. Oh if only I was rich and famous. Thanks for taking me with you on your fantasy shopping spree. I had fun.

Connie said...

I looooooove the clothing but I'll take the tiara since I am a QUEEN, ya know, chickee!! LOL
xoxo,
Connie

T=ME said...

This was so much fun! Gives a new meaning to window shopping. Where are you going in all this beauty? Thanks for the ride! Hugs, Terri

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Cathy, I loved going shopping with you! I see we have the same taste in everything from shoes right down to pincushions! It was so nice of you to stop in on our little blog and leave a sweet comment. I have so enjoyed looking through your blog! I look forward to exploring it more. Yes, we've been in Connie's too. It has some great booths, but I've never seen one quite as awesome as Sounthside. It would be fun to run into you there sometime! Twyla

venus said...

Its all beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice blog.
I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.

--
Venus
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems