Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Helen's Sewing Room

Meet Helen and my mom. Helen is a dear family friend that I've known all my life. She and her husband Chet have been family friends since they and my parents met in college way back in the late 1950's. Their kids and my brother, sister and I grew up together, but it has been several years since I've seen them. Recently my folks were in California for a visit and my brother decided to tape Helen's sewing room for me and so I thought I would share Helen's sewing room with all my friends here. You'll even see my mom--she's the fiery red head.

Helen, I just love that big corner window you have. Great light and a pretty view too and if you call your stash messy you'll die when you see how I keep mine! LOL! Love your sewing machines too! Thank you Helen! Hi Mom!