Thursday, September 16, 2010

Show & Tell Friday


It's been quite sometime since I've done a Show & Tell Friday, so I thought I'd join in again for a change. I thought I'd share my sewing room window with you today. It also happens to be my bedroom window, but more on that another day.




Ladies boot from 1918, that was actually a sales sample--that's why there's only one. It's price was marked 1.00. I paid 12.00 and still thought it was a bargain! Wouldn't you just love to wear these today. I would!......



....instead of stockings I filled my boot with lace and antique buttons.......



........remember that little clock in the pile of frames in my previous posting. Well it found a home in the window sill and I think it's quite happy here......



...........a white china dish that holds an antique pincushion and buttons and my little Putford scissors from Stacy Nash--love her stuff!.....



.........and that is the view from the inside of my window.

Thank you for joining me in Show & Tell Friday. I hope you'll be sure to check out all the other wonderful blogs too.