Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh My Friends Do Spoil Me!

I am always amazed at how blessed I am to have some of the wonderful friends that I have! Yesterday my mail box was better than Christmas! I had 2 pkgs from ornie swaps and 2 surprise packages from friends.

Look at this! It's the pink Spodeware I had on my Wishy Wanty List (I now have 2 of my wishes granted and one of them twice!) I absolutely love, love, love this! Valerie Hanchett is my friend who spoiled me but good! She sent me not only these two gorgeous pieces of pink and brown Spodeware , (did I mention I love it!) but also a beautiful CD--For the Beauty of the Earth by Mark Geslison and Geoff Groberg. (make sure to listen to the sample music). I have listened to it several times and will be listening to it way more as I eat the wonderful chocolate truffles she sent along and yes I still have a few--4 to be exact, but rest assured they will be gone before the afternoon. hehee! Thank you so much Valerie!


I also have a piece of gorgeous yellow Spodeware given to me by another wonderful friend (my Whatever Fairy ;) ) that I just love and will be hanging them in my kitchen along the soffits as part of my transfareware collection, which is beginning to grow!

Not only was I blessed with this, but then my friend Donna Anderson of Canada sent me a most wonderful pattern and a really sweet little flower kit. When I opened her envelope I couldn't believe it, because just yesterday morning I was looking at a pattern that I've been wanting and just hadn't purchased yet, but now I was ready for it, for a project I'm working on and I knew I couldn't order it and have it arrive in the time that I needed it by, so I moved on. Well lo and behold there in my mail yesterday afternoon was that very pattern! This one by Crab Apple Hill Studios I couldn't believe it! Guess you know what I'll be stitching on this afternoon. Thank you so much Donna!

Didn't I tell you I have the most wonderful friends! They are so very sweet and generous and I am tickled pink at being so divinely spoilt! Thank you! :)

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Aww, you have such sweet friends, and it's so nice that they spoil you! :-) Love the brown and pink Spodeware.

T=ME said...

I love the brown and pink spodeware. Too bad that whatever fairy couldn't of gotten the right color. So glad someone was paying attention! Hugs,Terri

Crystal said...

Those are so beautiful, what wonderful pieces to get!

crazyhaberdasher said...

Lucky you, love the spode!

Gina said...

Gosh those are so beautiful~