Sunday, October 14, 2007

Saturday's Treasures

There's a new little flea market in town, so yesterday the husband and I decided to stop in and see what they had and sure enough I found a new treasure! Aren't they pretty!


When I eyed this little set I thought Oh I must have this! However the sticker on the piece in the center said 25$ (yes I know that's backwards) and I thought I'm not paying that much for these, but I had to at least touch them, so I picked up one of the pieces that was sitting in the bowl and the tag read--6.00 4 pc set. Well that I would do, so I snapped them up and kept admiring the 25$ center piece when all of sudden my eyes focused in and I could see it said 25 cents!!!! Not dollars! Well hey it sure looked like a $ sign to me even though it was in the wrong spot. So I snapped that piece up too and I couldn't believe my little bargain of treasures. I really must get glasses and learn to pay closer attention, so as not to lose out on future treasures!