Saturday, May 22, 2010

Checking In And Sharing Some Victorian Images

It's been a bit, so I thought I'd better get a post in. Life has changed for me a lot this year and I'm trying to get myself used to the changes and it hasn't left much time for blogging. In fact would you believe that I haven't even read any blogs for 3 months! See, I didn't think you'd believe it, but it's true. I also haven't been thrifting or otherwise treasure hunting and I haven't even created anything new. Sad isn't it, but someday I know I'll get back to it all. In the meantime I thought I'd share with you some beautiful Victorian images, that you may save and use as you please. So enjoy and I will have to see what kind of blog fodder I can come up with until I get my creative self back into the swing of things.




6 comments:

Connie said...

Well, it's about time you did something, sweetpea!! LOL Good luck! That's a lot of work for ya.
xoxo,
Connie

Barbara said...

So nice to hear from you again! Love the Victorian pics you shared with us. Hope you have the time to write more soon.


HugsXX
Barbara

The French Bear said...

How nice to hear from you but I have been MIA too!!!!
Good to know you are doing well!
Lovely images!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

Thank you for the lovely images. I saved a few.

Violet said...

Hi Cathy, I'm coming out from blogging lurkdom. I decided the best way I can get over being blog shy and learn how to develope my own blog is to get to know other bloggers and not be so shy. Thanks for the images, they're lovely. ~Violet~

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, I love these so much! Thank you! I am spending some time catching up with you this morning and enjoying myself very much. Have a nice weekend! Twyla